Followers


familia

familia

mOsHi2


nobody noes

>> Thursday, October 29, 2009

Nobody knows its empty
The smile that i wear,
The real one is left in the past
Bcoz U have left me there


Nobody knows I'm crying
They won't even see my tears,
When they think that I m laughing
I still wishing u were here.


Nobody knows its painful
They think that I m strong,
They say that this wont kill me
But I wonder if they were wrong.


Nobody knows I'm praying
That u will change my mind,
They think that I had let u go
When u left me behind.


Nobody knows I miss u
They think I feel set free,
But I feel like I m bound with chains
Trapped in the mystery.


Nobody knows I need u
They say I can do it on my own,
But they dont know I m crying
When I m all alone....

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP