Followers


familia

familia

mOsHi2


missing u

>> Sunday, August 23, 2009

That such a thing couldn’t possibly be, that you wouldn’t do such a thing

That there would be no goodbyes, I believed in this
I wonder where it all began, like a puzzle you can’t do
That the start of my yearning, was all due to you

I’m missing you, missing you, person I miss to death
Even missing you so much, yearning so much, the words I cannot say
I’m missing you, missing you, person I loved to that extent
Won’t you return to me again, I’m missing you

That there couldn’t possibly be such a change, that you wouldn’t do such a thing
Those words saying you loved me, I believed in them
Of course if there is a beginning, like a movie there’s an end
The order of our love and goodbyes, were those predetermined too?

My dear love, dear love, you said you couldn’t live without me
Sadness, any pain of mine, you felt them more…
Me life, my whole life, you were all I loved
How, how, will I ever find a way to forget you
I love you, love you I love you, I’m missing you
Won’t you return to me again, I’m missing you


1 comments:

jifat August 24, 2009 at 12:25 PM  

i love u and miss u too dear.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP