Followers


familia

familia

mOsHi2


which part that makes me different?

>> Wednesday, November 16, 2011


i`m is a simple girl, who also has heart, soul and mind.
like everyone else, i has a dream.
i never turn back out if i flunks.
i never say no to a yes.
i never say yes to a no.
i knows so well.
about what, who, where, how.

as you can see.
i`m is a human being.
which part makes me different ?
the part when you came along.
the part when you gave hopes.
the part when my heart when all over.
just for you.

deep down inside.
how much i loves you.
it will never change.
the fact that.
you hurt me as much as you didn't realise.
you make me bleed inside.
that it could be a very deep wound last forever.

now i`m back.
bear with the wound.
become someone new.
brave, strong, unbroken.
just remember,
when i starts ingoring you.
i hates you so much is a fact..



pssst..

I don't always believe that laughter's the best medicine. Because sometimes, a cry can cure what a laugh can't....

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP