Followers


familia

familia

mOsHi2


ai no uta

>> Saturday, July 11, 2009

The gentle wind always blows on the road
I want to meet you, but is it okay for such a thing
There’s small heart beats and our feelings will overlap
I’m just waiting for them to dissolve quietly into each other

Why do people yearn for answers?
I’m happy with this, happy

Can you hear the Song of Love?
It’s a small love
In order to smile, it seems we’re drawn close
By your tender sound
Time is flowing, dreams are flowing
They change various shapes
Right here with you, I’m fine with only this

I noticed your voice was calling out to me
I reach my hand out to the things I lost

Why does this mark the end of time?
But I’ll still draw the sky of tomorrow
And I’ll follow it
Time is a distant wish
I’m probably trying to grasp unreasonably
While laboring with my hands
Like that, it’s disappearing
From something big
I noticed a small love

Someday during a time when the flowers are blooming
Before too long, a big love is
Like singing, like playing
The two of us are wrapped together

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP