Followers


familia

familia

mOsHi2


gotta go my own way

>> Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I gotta say what's in my mind
Something about us
doesn't seem right these days
life keeps getting in the way
Whenever we try,
somehow the plan is always rearranged
It's so hard to say
But I've gotta do
what's best for me
You'll be ok..
I've go to move on and be who I am
I just don't belong here
I hope you understand
We might find our place in this world someday
But at least for now
I gotta go my own away
Don't wanna leave it all behind
But I get my hopes up
and I watch them fall everytime
Another colour turns to grey
and it's just too hard to watch it all
slowly fade away
I'm leaving today 'cause
I've gotta do what's best for for me
you'll be ok..

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP