Followers


familia

familia

mOsHi2


coffee House review

>> Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I had no knowledge of this cast, not even Ham Eun Jung from T-ARA (who I didn’t know was in a girl’s group until i watched reality show "running man"). Park Si Yeon who’s best known as Kim Seo Hyun from My Girl.

I watched this drama because I liked what I was reading, the description provided an
interesting plot and I wanted to know more.

When I first started watching this it really dragged. I just wanted the story to actually start already. There were to many jumps from one scene to another and I did not quite understand the plot yet. I like the girl Seo Eun Young, the publishing executive who is played by Park Si Yeon. She looks very elegant and is also very pretty but she plays a character who has a hidden feisty side. There was a scene where she rips up this books when she got frustrated. It was quite funny to watch.

Slowly watching this drama I really found it humours. There were so many moments where I could not stop laughing. Like when Kang Seung Yeon ex boyfriend comes and she has a screaming match with him in the toilets and then gets stuck inside. such a great silly moment. I loved it! Am kind of going crazy with the screen shots but there was moments in the starting of this drama that I really loved. Him making coffee was awesome. He looked ace doing it. Really honestly, I have never seen a main character have so much embarrassments in one moment as much Seung-Yeon. She is such a silly loser, its very funny, the poor girl, I don’t think she will catch a break in this first scene at all. So for this drama seems good.

A bonus from this drama is its characters and actors, from the leads to the supporting cast. All the actors played their characters remarkably.The main characters are dynamic from one another which I love about this drama; you have an eccentric writer (Jin Soo; Kang Ji Hwan), amateur secretary (Seung Yeon; Ham Eun Jung), intelligent and well respected business woman (Eun Young; Park Si Yeon), and the boneheaded and bold ex-fiance of the business woman (Ji Won; Jung Woong In).

All the characters have their own flaws but still remained likable throughout the show. Their flaws made me relate more with them and I even cried a bit further into the drama since the characters did grow on me as well as the actors. Gosh, me and my sensitivity. It just goes to show that these characters aren’t prefect, and I really love how the drama shows it.

There’s a lot of love triangles in shows, but this drama was a bit more complicated, it was a….. Love hexagon.. However, the main focus for me was who was Jin Soo going to be pair with. Eun Young or Seung Yeon?

As I was watching this drama, I was fine with whoever Jin Soo chose, but I preferred Eun Young. The main reason was because Jin Soo and Eun Young have known each other for years. Eun Young has been with Jin Soo through his most difficult times, when he was in pain and suffering. She’s always there to pull him out of it. On the other hand, Seung Yeon and Jin Soo make quite the comedy duo and are compatible, so why not them be together? I find that Seung Yeon and Jin Soo relation is more of a teacher/student relationship. Seung Yeon wanted to be Jin Soo’s secretary to become a pro. During that time, Seung Yeon grows to admire and respect him as her teacher. She learns from him and transformed to become a polished and confident career woman.

I find that Korean dramas just love to bore me in the beginning, and most of you may know how I tend to lose interest fast. but, not Coffee House, this drama was different. From the start, I was pulled into its plot and its charming characters. The plot is interesting because I could never tell where it was going.

I often found myself expecting one thing, but the situation came out total different. I had to give up on my fortune telling when I was around episode 5 or 6. I just went with the flow. Some may find this feature boring, since it’s unpredictable, but this show was just right for me. As the show was progressing, the plot seemed to be lacking and nearing its end, I found that it was getting draggy. Oh, the unavoidable conflicts.

The humor was grand despite the angst in the later episodes. Ji Won was funny, even if he is a bonehead. He had me laughing with his cheesy smiles and little hand salutes! During most episodes, I found myself waiting anxiously for a predicament to happen involving Jin Soo, alongside his secretary, Seung Yeon. Jin Soo and Seung Yeon relationship is gold, I don’t care if people think she is annoying! They just filled me with laughter. Oh gosh, when Jin Soo and Seung Yeon, errr I should say Kang Ji Hwan and Eun Jung, were dancing to “Heartbeat” by 2PM at the end, I was dying from laughter. Oh, Kang Ji Hwan, you and your dancing!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP